Getting Started Tutorials
You can’t really do much at all with Lyra until you create your own LyraStarterGame project.
More Advanced Tutorials
Once you’re up and running:
- How to: Fix Unarmed Animation Bugs
- How to: Create a New Gameplay Ability
- How to: Send Client Gameplay Ability Data to Server in C++
Interesting but not Particularly Useful
- Upgrade ALyraPawn to use Gameplay Ability System
- Unfortunately because UE5 completely ignores network replication for pawn movement, even if you upgrade the Pawn to support GAS, you still can’t MOVE it in a networked game without writing 10000 lines of code.
- It was still interesting to see how to add GAS to a new class so this tutorial is useful mainly for that purpose.